Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Funny Story

My big brother told me this story the other night when my dad was having surgery.

My great nephews where up at my big brothers house. My big brother has been teaching them about chickens. They can tell the difference between hens and a rooster, they collect eggs, clean the coop, ect. My brother was teaching them about feeding the chickens. My big brother told my great nephews (who are 5 and 6 years old) that chickens bite so you need to be careful. One of my great nephews says "grandpa chickens don't bite - because they have peckers." I thought that was very funny. He was right, chickens do have peckers.

So I thought I would repeat this story at bible study tonight. No one thought it was as funny as i did.
;)

2 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

The ladies at my church would have found that hillarious! Of course, 85% of them have chickens and 100% have a sense of humor! LOL! I think it was HOWLING funny!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Hey....you made me laugh!!

Enjoy