Friday, November 26, 2010

ON the 6th Day of My Vacation

ON the 6th Day of My Vacation I woke up. I got a cup of coffee and went to my computer to see who was going to have what for sale on Black Friday.
I did  housework. BORING.
I did some prep work for tonight dinner.
I did more housework.
I fix a turkey breast with stuffing for dinner.
I set the dining room table with the Blue Willow china my dad bought while he was in the Korean War. My table looks beautiful. I love blue and white.
I wrote my blog about Thanksgiving-rough draft.
Over all a very boring day.

I am thankful for my family, friends and doggies. I am thankful that my dad is around for another Thanksgiving. I am thankful to God and all he has blessed me with. I am thankful I can go to a grocery store and have 1000's of items to pick from. I am thankful that I live in America. I am thankful that you and I have the freedom of choice (that applies to everything.)

No comments: