Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On The 4th Day of My vacation

On the forth day of my vacation I woke up. I went to my computer with a cup of coffee to see what was going on in the world.

I went to WinCo to do some major grocery shopping. I was so happy the grocery store was not busy. I must of beat the rush. Come home put the stuff away (BORING)

I went back out this time to Walmart to pick up a few things (even more boring)

I put together GG-GP birthday present together.
I started on A's Birthday present

I started organizing Christmas stuff.


It is my gig a lows birthday today so I played secretary and filed a pile of paid bills stubs, invoices ect. My gig a lows love language is works. 


I made him a birthday dinner. Here it is

Chicken cooked in homemade whole cranberry sauce
Homemade scalloped cheesy potatoes.
"native" bread.
Mix Berry pie

He opened his birthday present  - Slippers-It is what my gig a low wanted!

My friend Lila asked about the menu. Yes I make a menu and stick to it. I take the meat out of the freezer, that makes me committed. It makes my life so much easier if I have a menu. I hate obsessing about what am I going to fix for dinner tonight. Here is the basic menu for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow Night - Lasagna, "native" bread, green salad
Thursday - Herb turkey breast,  homemade potato salad, stuffing, carrots
Friday - Apricot glazed- ham, Waldorf salad, MaMajanes super yummy potatoes, mini croissants, pumpkin pie, strawberry cheese cake (we are celebrating our birthdays and thanksgiving with my dad and the kids)
Saturday - Mex-Cali cornbread casserole
Sunday - leftovers :)

2 comments:

Lila said...

1. I think I need to make-up an internet nick-name for myself like you and your friends have. ...I'll get back to you later on that.
2. Wow, you make good stuff every night of the week. That's awesome. You hardly every have leftovers for dinner, too.
3. My weekly meal planning is coming home from work, looking in the pantry, and then taking out a box of wheat thins or something. Not a good plan. that's why I want to start what you're doing, making a menu. Good job, Reckless.

ChaChaneen said...

Ha Ha - I remember making our verbal lists together! ha ha I still use it too. This week it will be for the leftovers... Shepherd Pie, soup, sandwiches, etc.