Sunday, November 21, 2010

2 day of my Vacation

The first thing I did on the 2ed day of my vacation is I woke up.
  • I did the laundry
  • Me and my gig a low got my dad's truck
  • We drove down to California Canyon
  • We got the dishwasher.
  • We stopped for breakfast in Wisteria. They had homemade cream cheese pumpkin muffins and extra strong coffee! I loved it.
  • We took the dishwasher out of the truck
  • I cleaned half of the dining room
  • I took the truck back to my dad's
  • I posted Raider Baby's photo here on this blog.
  • I made homemade butternut squash soup from scratch for dinner. We had cinnamon raisin toast to accompany our soup. 
I hope there are no cockroaches attached to the dishwasher. My gig a low said there are no cockroaches in California Canyon. I told my gig a low that cockroaches, mice, rats and bedbugs don't care how swanky the neighborhood is. They do not discriminate between rich people and poor people. I made him leave the dishwasher outside over night just in case.

My cell phone has a dead battery and my charger is in the classroom. Great.

No comments: