Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Cranky Mood On Friday

Dear Malinda,
I was cranky because it was the first Friday of the month and you know how I hate the pandemonium. You do too as far as that goes. On top of that you know who broke hospital rule #1 first thing. When I called that person out about it, that person argued with me. Then Miss Sunshine started in. That's why I made myself a badge that said CRANKY. It was my polite way to tell everyone to BACK OFF.  My day started to turn around when my x Mormon friend pinched me on the butt..hehe. She is so bad! Me and Miss Sunshine made up, and you were there to cheer me up and agree on how people should treat each other. I hope things go ok for you this week. Let me know how Bookstone is treating your dad and let me know if I can do anything to help. Remember family first always!

No comments: