Thursday, February 3, 2011

Got it figured out -Somthing Wrong with Comments

My friends are telling me that they are having trouble leaving comments on my blog or their comments are disappearing. I don't know what is going on. I hope the comments will be up and running again soon.

Some people can comment others cannot. I cannot comment on what you say. I still don't understand what is going on. Let me know if your comments will not work or if they have disappeared.

Got it figured out-sort of
The comments work when I am NOT using Firefox.


Here is an answer I got from a post on the help tab

The new Katney has posted an answer to the question "Why are my friends haveing trouble posting comments? They have never had a problem before.":
Are those having problems using Firefox? Firefox users must have third party cookies enabled in order to comment on some formats. Sometimes an update will happen that changes the settings and you ahve to enable them again.

1 comment:

KARNA said...

mine is telling me that it is awaiting approval by you.