Monday, January 10, 2011

Flu Updade

It seems as though I have the stomach flu. I have been in bed all day with the chills.  My dad is also sick with a fever. Please pray for him.

I am starting to think me and my dad have food poisoning.  We both got sick at the same time. We went out to breakfast after church, my dad and I ate the same thing. "breakfast sandwich" He only ate half. Me I am a glutton. I ate all of mine. My gig a low ate "basic breakfast. My gig a low is not sick yet.

I had the chills so bad last night, I could not stop shaking. I got in a hot bath and I was still shaking.

My dad ran a fever, had chills, had a head ache, but he did not get the stomach upset and the other symptoms. I am thankful because his body could not take it.

I think my fever broke around 3 am. I woke up in a cold sweat.

Now my throat is starting to hurt, maybe I do have the flu? 

1 comment:

KARNA said...

I think you did have food poisoning!!! Hope you are both MUCH better today! ( just read this )!!