Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Heavy Heart

My heart is still very heavy for the people of Japan. They are getting kicked when they have been  beaten to a pulp.

1. Earthquake
2. Tsunami
3. Nuclear melt down (I am not really sure yet how bad it is yet, large amounts of radiaton released into the atmosphere, ocean or earth can't be good)
4. The Japanese Stock market ( Nikkei is that how you spell it?) has fallen.
5. All the consequences of the things I mentioned above.

To my Japanese readers,  I am praying for you. I wish I could do something to help you. I wish the suffering would stop. I am very impressed that your people wait in line at the grocery store or gas station without screaming, honking or going crazy. It seems amazing to me that you have no looting. I pray that every tear that you cry now will someday turn to joy. I am sorry this is happening to you.

No comments: