Friday, March 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen Style Food Review Update 3/5

It was Dahlia's  Birthday, that was a good cause to go out and celebrate. We had Linner (lunch and dinner.) It was so good to see Dahlia! I am so lucky to have her in my life!

This is a restaurant review that is a little different then my normal Iron Chef style review. This is going to be a Charlie Sheen style restaurant review. I will use Charlie Sheen quotes, ideas and periphrases to describe the food and dining experience I had with Dahlia for her birthday. It was nice dining with Dahlia, she looked like a "Goddess."

We went to a place called ESIN  http://www.esinrestaurant.com

First Coarse - The Cheese

Yellow Buck Camembert- it was soft, creamy and salty. "I am the only one who could survive that much crack." (the cheese would be the crack, I would be the survivor)

Point ray Blue Cheese- if the cheese could talk it would say "I have tiger blood!. I am a rock star."

Cypress Grove Midnight Moon Goat cheese --"It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins."



Dahlia had the Roasted Organic Beet Salad- with mache, funnel, toasted almonds, goat cheese, beets; Sherry orange vinaigrette.


Main Coarse- Stuffed oysters with apple wood smoked bacon, spinach and Gruyere cheese. Dahlia's dinner would say "I expose people to magic"


I had the Grilled Steak Sandwich glazed with balsamic vinegar, glazed onions Swiss cheese, mache on sour dough. French fries. This is how I feel about my linner at ESIN “I got magic and I got poetry at my fingertips.”


For dessert we had the carrot cake!  "epic."


Our linner was a WINNER!

1 comment:

KARNA said...

Oh i have heard good reviews about esin...it totally looks fabulous...sounds like it was yet another birthday magic but this time you liked the food a lot LOL....xox