Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heat

My gig a low says he is going to call me "boiling wifey" because every-time he hugs me he says I am "boiling." I am always so hot. I am hot from the inside out. I hate it. Not only that, it has been 100' for 3 days. Do you remember in July when we all had our parkas on? What is up with this weather?

The only time I actually felt cool today is when I was in the pool. The water was shockingly cold when you first stepped in, I jump off the stairs and submerged myself in the very cool water. Oh man, it was good. I stayed in the pool for about 50 minutes. The top of my head was the only thing that was hot. So I would swim underwater. Yes, finely my body was at a reasonable temperature.

Right now it is 82 in the house at 9:30 at night. The fog is suppose to roll in and cool us off. I wish it would hurry up.

Me, Dehlia and Fuchsia were suppose to go on a bike ride tomorrow, but Dehlia and I can't take the heat. So our ride got canceled. Hopefully we can go next week.

1 comment:

Lila said...

Heat - It's the worst! I remember one summer when i lived in California in my condo my air conditioner went out and I couldn't get a new one for four days. I slept out on the couch in the living room naked with all of the windows open to get the cross breeze. (I was on the 3rd floor, so no one could come in the windows.) Finally, the beautiful fog rolled in. Oh, how I miss the bay area fog. That was the beautiful thing about living in Martinez, the evenings were always (or most of the time) cool.

I think people think I dress inapropriately now because I'm always wearing sleaveless (spelling?) shirts. But I'm always for effen hot. I don't know if it's the weight gain, menopause or just the climate. I could go on and on about this, but i don't want to bore you.