Friday, October 1, 2010

My Drug Dealer

Tonight was Steve's last night for his route. Steve is my drug dealer better know as the Schwan man.  Every other week he would bring me my drug of choice, triple lemon ice cream. Steve has to go take care of his father down in southern California. I was very sad to see him go. He was very personable. Clean cut Mormon like guy.


Steve brought along the new guy who is going to be taking over Steve's "turf." His name is Jed. Jed decided that it was a good idea to have a cigarette while Steve was putting my ice cream in a big Swhan bag. Steve and I joked that we hope the cops where not watching. Steve said here is your fix. Jed just stood their smoking.



It really bothered me. What made Jed think it was ok to smoke when the drug deal was going down? My heart was being broken, and Jed is having a cigarette. I thought how tacky. How unprofessional. There is no way Jed is going to be my drug dealer. Soon as they left I called and canceled the Schwan man.

1 comment:

Lila said...

Dear Schwans,

Jed sucks.

Sincerely,

Kristi