Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The F's

I need to go to bed but I have not update you in a long time about the F's. Mr & Mrs. F have been married for 1 1/2 years. Mr. F recently got an honorable discharge from the military.  Mr. & Mrs. F's marriage has been rocky all along. Now it is really more like an avalanche. Their stuff is hitting the fan. He said, she said. It is ugly. I don't know if the marriage will stay in tact. I hope and pray they do not physically hurt each other in the process. I don't believe you can't get out of a marriage without being hurt in some way. Physically, emotionally or financially.

Mr. F decided to un-friend me on facebook. I really don't think that was such a bad thing. I think this is the second time I have been un-friended. I was not heart broken either time. Really who needs 200 or 2000 friends anyways?

More later.

No comments: