Thursday, August 5, 2010

HOW COULD I

How could I let MomaJane's birthday slip right by me? All of a sudden last night a thought went in my head. You missed mamajane's birthday. OH MAN. I love mamajane so much. I hope she finds it in her heart to forgive me.

Dear MaMaJane,

I love you very much and I am thankful for all you have done for me. You are the best MaMajane in the world! God bless you. I was happy to talk to you last night. I called my foster sister after I talked to you and we talked for a LONG time. It was fun.

Mamajane do you remember when me and my foster sister moved out? Do you remember our first dinning room table? It was a redwood picnic bench. Me and my foster sister got a good laugh out of that.

Thank you for all you have done for me and everyone else. As far as MaMa's go your my role model. I don't think I could of ever lived up to your level of caring for your children and your foster child (me). 

adjectives to describe MaMajane
  • sparkling
  • gifted
  • helpful
  • important (to me)
  • tender
  • delightful
  • gentle
  • big hearted
You are the best MaMa anyone could have.
Much Love,
RQ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, you warm my heart.

denise