Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's Birthday. He is amazing. He has beat the odds.

I would never believe that we would be seeing my dad have another birthday. The birthday card I got him says it the best:
   "I said I can't, you said try again.
    I said it's to hard, you said don't give up.
    I said what if I fall, you said I'll be there to catch you.
This is exactly what my dad would say to me.


Dear Dad.
  When you say I can't, I will help you
  When you say it's to hard, I will say don't give up
  When you say what if I fall, I will say let's go to the Emergency Room.
  Jesus said he will never leave you or forsake you dad.
  I love you very much.



1 comment:

ChaChaneen said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday deeeeeeeeear Daaaaaaaaad!
Happy Birthday toooo youuuuuu!