Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Super SUE-Prise


Today I drove slowly home from work making everyone behind me mad. I did not care. When I arrived home, I sat in the drive way and listen to the book "The Shack" for a little while. I got out of my car and into the house. The doggies were waiting for me with tails wagging. They are always happy to see me.

I looked at the pile of bills sitting on the top of the table. On top of the bills was a box addressed to me. I made a quick innovatory in my mind. Had I ordered anything on amazon?-no, I did not order anything. The package was addressed with a black sharpie pen. Did I buy something from ebay? no. As I got closer the return address said "Mama Jane and Sis." What a surprise, I was not expecting anything from them. I tore open the brown paper wrapping like it was Christmas morning at Mama Jane's house when I was a kid.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I discovered the treasure, it was pictured on the box. A BLOW UP SANTA. I have my very own blow up Santa. I am going to put him out side on the roof or in the yard. Mama Jane and Sis bought me a blow up Santa. I will have a decoration just like my neighbors. I can not keep the tears back even as I write this. I am so happy.

Mama Jane do you remember when you used to say SUE-PRISE? This was a Super SUE-PRISE.

Mama Jane and Sis .. you have been so good to me my entire life. I don't have the words to express my gratitude and gratefulness ( is that redundant ) anyways you have made my day! I am going to get blow up Santa outside and take photos and post them here on my blog. Mama Jane and Sis, I will keep blow up Santa always to remind me of the kindness you gave to me. Thank you, thank you !!!

1 comment:

ChaChaneen said...

Awe.. can't wait to see your special sue-prise!