Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


I did not do much today. My gig a low and I took Christmas to the hospital. GG-GP seemed to be happy with his gifts. The Dr.'s are still waiting for the report from the biopsy of GG-GP kidney. GG-GP is on heparin drip now. He has a new "roommate." GG-GP says he has some "dietary concerns." He also warned us that he is going to be on steroids for a "short" amount of time. So he "might be" a little crabby.

I am working off the calories I have eaten by walking up and down 5 flights of stairs. Therefore, we went and had Chinese food for dinner.

Jeremiaha and her husband also stopped by the Chinese restaurant for dinner. It was the hot spot for Christmas meal.

We had "B" tea, hot and sour soup, mongolian beef, garlic shrimp and all the trimmings. It was delicious.



No comments: