Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lumpy's Diner

Yesterday I went to Lumpy's Diner in Antioch (as seen on the food network.) I went with Fuchsia and Jasmin. http://www.gotlumpys.com/

The restaurant was decorated like what I would picture as a Hell's Angels club house. Therefore, I liked it. The restaurant was full of blue collar and tattooed men. Single ladies who are looking for a bad boy, this is the place to go.

The menu was huge and I had a hard time deciding what I wanted. Lumpy's boost about having 15 different styles of fries and milk shakes. The cake batter milk shake sounds kinda good to me.

Lumpy's also has the Big food challenge that cost $35.00. If you eat it all in 15 minutes or less you get the meal for free. This menu inclueds a 6 pound omelet, a 4 pound hamburger and the the Intimidater (basically a biscuit & gravy breakfast)

Did I want breakfast or lunch??? So I decided on Brunch. I had a peanut butter and chocolate milk shake and a jalapeno bacon breakfast burrito. The shake was not mixed up all the way, but it was good.  The jalapeno bacon breakfast burrito was delicious. The burrito had jalapeno bacon, eggs hash browns wrapped up in a tortilla. It had just a little kick. It was simple but it was perfect. It came with salsa.

The biggest complaint I have was the waitress was rude.
If I had to describe Lumpy's Diner in one word it would be FUN!

Jasmin or Fuchsia do you want to write about what you had? 

I want to go back again and take photos.

No comments: