Friday, June 18, 2010

Photos For Foodies

We took JD out to dinner to celebrate.
The restaurant  "Ayzyl La Jolla".
JD and I share a love for slow food.

We arrived at 5:00 pm because JD had to get to a Graduation event! The place was packed by the time we left.
 



Our view from our table


To start with
We had Humboldt Fog Fondue with Parmesan Crostini  (sorry no time to take a photo we had to eat - Humboldt Fog is one of my favorite cheeses.)
 

Salads
This is JD salad. Roasted Beet & Heirloom Tomato with Burrata cheese .



My gig a low had a Wedge BLT Chopped salad with Buttermilk-Bleu Cheese Dressing. I did not have a salad.



Main Entrée
JD had Colorado Lamb -
with Roasted Garlic and Truffle Cream Sauce
and Sage Potatoes Gratin.



My gig a low had Cedar-Smoked Halibut with local vegetables and Grilled Fresh Asparagus.



I had the T-Bone with Classic Béarnaise with Pawns and Sage potatoes gratin.




We had to get dessert to go, because JD was almost late for her event  that was taking place on Saturday night. We had the Chocolate Decadence Cake with orange mousse.

No comments: