Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update 3/16


Is my job the only one that has SO much drama? I hope someone can tell me it is not like this every place you work.

The staff person who's in the class next door, the one who's house was broke into did not show up at work to day. I am going to name that person...Myer. Myer was "scared" according to the water cooler gossip. Student #1 did not show up either. The parent called to say student #1 call the cops on himself and 5150. So I guess student #1 spent the night in the psycho ward. You cannot believe anything the parent says, you cannot believe anything the student says.

We asked our principal are we going to let student #1 come back? Yes, why not was the reply.

On the shut up scale today I did poorly. I told Miss Sunshine to Shut Up. :) Malinda had it right when she said Miss Sunshine can dish it out, but she can take it too.

I have got to make a quilt, I have got to make a quilt. I am going to a quilt show on Saturday.

This was suppose to be a quilting blog. Instead it has turned into my daily life, that drastically changed when my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

I can say what I want and it is just between me and you ;) Its good therapy. That is the beauty of the blog is I can say what I want, not just think it.

No matter my mood, I know you are there. I get the stats. You read on despite the fact I have dyslexia, I don' t spell right or my sentence structure is wrong. Thank you for reading my blog.


No comments: