Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mommys' club going nuts

I thought this was mothers day weekend? This is not child's day weekend. Your kids should be saying nice things about you. The mommys club members are going around patting themselves on the back and holding themselves in high esteem AGAIN on facebook. Here are 2 of the post and my reworded post.


FB - I've made many, many mistakes being a Mother, sometimes more than I'd like to admit. But, I will always be there for you, to hear you, to cheer you, to laugh or cry with you, to protect you with my life, & sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. I will love you forever with all my heart. Only God will ever love you more than I do! Repost if you have children you love with all your heart &; soul

I've made many, many mistakes being a Step Mother, sometimes more than I'd like to admit. But, I will always be there for you. I like to hear from you, I want to encourage you, to laugh or cry with you. You are all grown up now, I will pray for you. Sometimes I tell you things you don't want to hear because I am getting old and senile.  I love you . God loves you more than I do! Repost if you have step children you love with all your heart & soul.

FB-I've carried a child within my body. Slept with a baby on my chest. I've kissed boo boos and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, pooped on and spent sleepless nights in the rocking chair, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM, and there is no greater honor or blessing!! Post this as your status if you are proud to be a ♥Mom

I've never carried a child within my body or slept a with screaming baby on my chest. I have kissed boo boos and loved you when you had a broken heart. Only God can mend you. I have cleaned up puke pee and poop, and spent sleepless nights worrying about you. I would of like to had it a different way. When I look in the mirror, I turn around in disgust. I wonder if your kids think you are a blessing?

1 comment:

KARNA said...

You were a wonderful step mother...you stepped into a pretty big motherly role there KC!!! I am concerned about the postwhere it said you look at yourself in the mirror and turn around in disgust....I don't want that for you. xplain pls.