Sunday, June 21, 2009

ER

Yesterday my dad, sister in law and I spent about 12 hours in the emergency room .
He blood sugar was over was off the chart literally . Around 11:00 we agreed to take my dad home, because they had gotten his blood sugar down to about 375. He has no pancreas to make insulin now. I keep trying to tell my dad that it takes a while to get everything adjusted. There were alot of sick people in the ER yesterday (hehe). The good news is his cancer "markers" went from over 500 before surgery to 27 yesterday. Someday I will write about all the fun times we have have with hospital polices and staff.

I am so far behind I feel like I am never going to catch up.

As far as quilting, I thought I would be making a new quilt while dad was recovering from his surgery. So far that has not happened.

No comments: