Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Day

I had a good day today. My dear friend took me to get a pedicure. I picked a beautiful sparkly rose color for my toes. They looked great. My dear friend picked pink.

When we got in my car my dear friend bumped her perfect pink toes into the door and messed them up. Oh well. So she wanted to stop at the book store. We were looking at cook books and I dropped a big heavy book on my shiny toes. Why is it I always have to copy my dear friend? She messed up her toes, so I had too? I wish this would stop. She just got a knee replacement I don't want one.

I came home and Mr. & Mrs. F where here. We are working on moving junk from one room to another. Mrs. F is taking some of her stuff now that she is an old married woman. Mr F was working on my husbands work "truck" van.

Some of the family met up at dad's for dinner. It was really an enjoyable evening. Mr. and Mrs F. made their debut as a married couple. My dad seemed to have a good time with family around him.

It was a good day.


1 comment:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Slounds like fun....did you buy the cookbook?

Enjoy.....LindaMay