Monday, April 13, 2009

Breaking News

Last night after Easter dinner, my lil love (who is 20) and her boyfriend informed us that they were leaving to get married. Her dad and I pulled them apart and talk to them about the realities of being married. You could see by the twinkle in their eyes and the smile on their faces, mentally it was already a done deal. My husband was very sad that he was not going to get to walk his baby girl down the aisle.

My lil love called me at 12:00 last night to tell me they were leaving, heading for Tahoe. At about 7:00 this morning my lil love called to inform her father and I she is now Mrs. F.
WOW. Our lil love is now Mrs. F. She had that happy new bride sound in her voice. That everything was going to be perfect from here on out.

Mr. F is joining the Army. He gets sworn in tomorrow morning. He is not going to boot camp until Aug 10th. Mr. F is a very kind and sweet young man. He was raised in a Christian home, so they both have the same basic values. I know he loves Mrs. F truly. They are both so young.

No comments: