Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dream Catcher

Here is something I bet you don't know about me. I help people interpret their dreams. I have been doing it for years.  It all got started when I wanted to study my dreams. Your mind never shuts off even when your sleeping. When I became a Christian God sent me some amazing dreams. Then I started reading the bible about dreams.

All my previous dream studies and Christianity all came together to help people understanding their dreams. 

Don't believe those general things you read on the Internet about symbols in your dreams, because each symbol is unique to the person dreaming. 

One of my favorite dreams: One day I was stuck in traffic. So I got out of my car, pulled out my black umbrella and flew over the traffic like Mary Poppins!  I was standing up straight holding the umbrella looking at all the traffic that was stopped underneath me as I was flying over it. It was so fun.

Have you ever had a dream where you wake up crying, really angry or laughing out loud? I have. Have you dreamed you have seen loved ones that have pass on? That they were still alive or that you talk to them. That is always a hard one. I dream in color, do you? Some people only dream in black and white.

My doggies dream, I wish I could see what they were dreaming. The boy doggie must be dreaming that he is barking at the mailman or he is chasing people away from our house. The girl doggie must be dreaming that the boy doggie is just a mutt and she is a pedigree. I don't know, but that would be my guess.

My gig a low talks in his sleep. I can ask him questions about his dreams while he is still sleeping. He will always answer, I love doing that! What are you dreaming about -a blond in a bikini -I will tell my gig a low, I hope she has zits all over her body and she has a hairy back, hoping the suggestion will get into his dream. Most of the time he never remembers our conversations. 

2 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

Lately my mom is dreaming she's trying to get a hold of her mom and she can't. She says she'll call and the phone just rings and rings and rings. I told her that's because she's going thru so many stresses and changes and wants so badly to talk to her mother that it's seeping into her subconscience. She knows she's passed away and that's why she's not "answering". I told her to go to a quiet place and talk to grandma and then just....listen.

KARNA said...

I didn't know that about you; you are right! How do you determine what the dreams mean? :)