Sunday, November 8, 2009

Questonnaire


I SAW THIS LITTLE QUESTIONNAIRE THE OTHER DAY …
Thanks Cha-Cha

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
~I’m usually drinking coffee, I don't like to eat at the computer.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
~
God

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
~
A farm in the mountains

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
~ ALL OF IT!

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
~I look familiar to them somehow. I tell them it must of been my evil twin. Or maybe they have seen me on TV.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the family?
~I like to socialize, and I love going to parties.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
~Today, A Christmas Carol

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
~What makeup
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
~My hidden talents are going to stay hidden. I would like to learn Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Greek, but I have to master English first.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
~Can I say that on my blog?

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
~ His playful side

12. What is something you love to smell?
~Gardenia, Coffee, Jasmine,Vanilla and Chlorine
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
~I don't match my points
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
~Put some away, then go buy myself a present

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
~A loud laughter. I love to laugh out loud. A good old fashion belly laugh. Usually something my students will do, my family or one of my friends
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
~Best Buy (cause I am kind of geeky) craft fairs and gift stores.

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
~ Garden

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
~A Frugal Spender
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
~John the Baptist

20. Would you want to be famous?
~I am famous.

WHAT ARE SOME OR ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS?
~*~

1 comment:

ChaChaneen said...

That's right girlfriend - you are famous and I can say I knew you before you were famous!!!!! I didn't know that about you and all the languages! Your a mystery!