Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have so much to tell you


But I don't have time right now. Here are the things I want to write about.

1. The Rat and the Car.
2. Indigo Children.
3. My Rain Gear.
4. The students and Mr. Gullible.
5.. The hatchet men/woman are coming.
6. Making meals for a month
7. Mr. F. Graduation from Boot camp.


My dad went to the Dr. yesterday. If the cancer does not come by the end of December he can stop chemo. Some of the Dr. told us before it is not if it comes back but when. I am worried about my dad getting the swine flu. As you know he loves to eat at buffets. All the kids and sick people touching the serving spoons, coughing and sneezing into the food. Yuck. He went to one the other night all by himself. He said it was not as much fun going all by yourself. Not only that they raised the price to &12.50 for seniors. He was disappointed the food was not that good. He is going to stick to the Chinese one from now on.



2 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Can't wait to hear about your list of things! Praying for your Dad my sweet friend!

KARNA said...

never fun to go out to eat alone! I like that big chinese buffet in concord too. I do not normally like any buffets... what's his chemo schedule? Hope he got my phone message of thanks. Its too cute here in my room!