Thursday, September 3, 2009

X - Rated


Made you look!

Anyways I do have a story to tell, it is kind of x rated. BTW I have permission to tell this story.

I have a friend who is kind, loving and soft spoken. She does not have a mean bone in her body. I will call her Malinda.

Sometime last year Malinda noticed her mothers memory slipping. To make a long story short her mother has Alzheimer's.

About 6 months ago, Malinda called to tell me her mother asked her to go buy her a .... well, lets just say an adult toy. Malinda was mortified that her mother had asked her to do this. Malinda being the person she is, felt obligated to help her mother. I think Malinda told her husband to go buy the "toy"

So today Malinda called me up and said you will not believe this. Apparently, Malinda had stopped by her parents house yesterday. Her mother was franticly looking for something. Malinda asked her mother what are you looking for. Her mother said I am looking for
High Noon. Malinda knew right away her mother was looking for her "toy." So Malinda started to help her mother in the search. Malinda went into the spare bedroom and started hunting for High Noon when she heard a commotion. Malinda ran into her mothers bedroom. There stands Malinda's mom covered in ashes. Malinda realized what had happened. Her mother had found a box. Inside the box was Malinda's brothers ashes. He passed away a few years ago. Malinda's mother still looking for High Noon had a hard time opening the box. When she managed to pry it open, ashes went all over the place, including her moms hair, face, and clothes.
Malinda salvaged what she could of her brother and put him back in the box.

I never did find out if Malinda and her mom found High Noon.

Malinda now has custody of her brother.

1 comment:

Lila said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooooo hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so interesting that her mother has lost a lot of her memory...with the exception of high noon. Plus, I find it interesting that she still has a sex drive. Very funny. the whole thing - funny, funny,funny. Tell Malinda that I said thanks for letting you share her story.