Tuesday, June 28, 2011

There is Treasure on Treasure Island

Click Title for Link.

The other weekend I went to the Treasure Island Flea (market.)  There really is treasure on Treasure Island! When we got out of the car, the salt water breeze filled our senses. We had a fantastic view of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco ! The hunters and gathers were here to find goodies! It was a beautiful day. 


 Here is my photo album. 


 Mother Natures air conditioner.
I love to see the fog rolling in. For us in the Bay Area the fog is a welcome relief  from the heat.






Sweet Vendors



I loved this guy! What spectacular work he does by hand!










The pink vendor

Artist Kari Lobdell
www.themermaidespalace.com
She reassured me everyone has an artist inside of them !




Great idea!

Popcorn bowls!


Cool Vendors!



Jewelry maker that did tiny braiding. She has extreme patience. 



"My love waits there in San Francisco. Above the blue and windy sea. When I come home to you, San Francisco, Your golden sun will shine for me!"

No comments: